TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

I have a problem please help me:

I have the AbFXAtronachStorm effecr around my character, but when i do player.addspell 7f423 the console says 7f423 doesnt exist.. it's a wrong code.. how do i remove this annoying effect?

I know the code is right, i looked it up in the creation kit, but the game doesnt think that.

is addspell the right command?

i tried the regular stormatronach effect id and the mist is gone, but the tiny eyes aren't.

Edited by AgArgento

AAAAWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH STEVE40!!!! i had the dwarven sphere steam efect!! and i couldn't get rid of it in no way and i couldn't load a previous save!! AWSOME!!! :smile: :dance: :thumbsup:

I tried your tutorial on how to fix the glowing eyes problem, but it did not work. I have tried many different workaround mods on Nexus and on Steam Workshop but nothing seems to remove this glowy eye problem I am having.

Any ideas?

I have went through the abilities 4 list, added and removed all of the drauger, skeleton, and dragon priest abilities. Yet nothing worked whatsoever. I still have this:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7476/69mw.jpg

Please, does anyone know what I could do? Nothing is working. At first I liked it. It made my character look like he was so powerful that his eyes glowed. Now it is annoying as hell and I would love to know how to get rid of it.

Edited by CodyME

I have a problem please help me:

I have the AbFXAtronachStorm effecr around my character, but when i do player.addspell 7f423 the console says 7f423 doesnt exist.. it's a wrong code.. how do i remove this annoying effect?

I know the code is right, i looked it up in the creation kit, but the game doesnt think that.

is addspell the right command?

i tried the regular stormatronach effect id and the mist is gone, but the tiny eyes aren't.

Try: player.sme 7f423

I think that code is actually for the visual effect not the spell.

Edited by steve40

I have went through the abilities 4 list, added and removed all of the drauger, skeleton, and dragon priest abilities. Yet nothing worked whatsoever. I still have this:

Please, does anyone know what I could do? Nothing is working. At first I liked it. It made my character look like he was so powerful that his eyes glowed. Now it is annoying as hell and I would love to know how to get rid of it.

Try:

player.sme A852B

If that doesn't work then you probably have a custom effect from a mod. You'll need to figure out which mod is the culprit.

Try:

player.sme A852B

If that doesn't work then you probably have a custom effect from a mod. You'll need to figure out which mod is the culprit.

It doesn't work either :/. Maybe it is from skyrim monsters mod or skyrim immersive creatures mod..idk...:/.

Edited by CodyME