TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the glitch, I looked in the unwanted magic effect post, and it was not there.

Did you try the various Necro effects listed on the first page of this thread? Edit: AbSkeletonNecro: EB86F

Edited by steve40

Yes, that was the code the other person said to try. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Ive tried both "player.addspell XXEB28F" and "player.addspell EB28F" and then doing player.removespell with the same codes. Both times it says the script has not been compiled/doesnt work.

Yes, that was the code the other person said to try. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Ive tried both "player.addspell XXEB28F" and "player.addspell EB28F" and then doing player.removespell with the same codes. Both times it says the script has not been compiled/doesnt work.

Look carefully, you're typing the wrong number, it should be:

player.addspell EB86F

player.removespell EB86F

steve 40, no, it is not, it is:

TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

So please where/when in the process did you add "visual"....im not telepat you know!!!!!!

reading the first post & first 2 pages would have informed you about that very well

btw this thread is also very useful to check out shader's visuals for modding purposes, so thanks a lot steve40 :tongue:

Ya. But this bit should be clear, even for non-telepaths: --> from the player <-- :P

http://puu.sh/4uiO6.jpg

I did the Black Star quest for Azura and upon completing the quest(sided with Azura) a dragon was attacking and the dark elf woman was too busy trying to shoot fireballs at a dragon 200 yards away to talk to me. I ended up no-clipping and chasing the dragon, he disappeared or SOMETHING.

Point is. I did Azura's quest and now this effect is stuck on me. I searched this thread for Azura and went through the first 10 pages or so. Pictures stopped after a while for a few pages and that's when I stopped.

Anyone got the ID for this? It covers the whole screen and is loud.

I had a look at the four Azura-related shader effects that I found in the CK, but unfortunately none of them look anything like the effect that is stuck on your char.

You might have to load an earlier save.

Did a quick search of this thread and didn't see this one yet, so it may be a new one:

I get the effect from touching the acid pools that the lurkers come out of in Apocrypha in the Dragonborn DLC every time I touch water now (no damage, just the effect and hissing sound):

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h462/Drewyoungen/Skyrim%20-%20General%20Stuff/2013-09-20_00001_zpsd2537ec0.jpg

Currently searching for the ID. I'll edit this post if I find it and manage to fix this issue.

Did a quick search of this thread and didn't see this one yet, so it may be a new one:

I get the effect from touching the acid pools that the lurkers come out of in Apocrypha in the Dragonborn DLC every time I touch water now (no damage, just the effect and hissing sound):

EDIT:

Try:

DLC2ApoWaterDamageShaders (Magic Effect):

player.sme xx03CDBF (where xx = Dragonborn load order, usually 04) [CONFIRMED WORKING]

or,

DLC2abApoWaterDamageActual (Spell):

player.addspell xx03784E (where xx = Dragonborn load order, usually 04)

player.removespell xx03784E

Edited by steve40