TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

I am sorry if somebody has already posted this but i didn't find this effect in the id list:

It's a purple/dark aura/mist/smoke and i think it has to do with the dragonborn dlc. You can't really see it in this picture but it is moving inwards to the feet and upwards.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3743/bez0.png

It is getting annoying, help me!

Hello, guys! I have a little problem too. I've already tried everything I could find. Console commands, mods disabling, all the same.

This thing appears only when I'm using magic (charging spells) and goes off when spell is released.

sexchange helps only till restart. I'm in despair :sad:

Try:

player.sms D22FC

player.sms 57C67

player.sms 3BF79

they are all shock shader effects. However, yours looks kinda different, so I'm not so sure these codes will work.

Hello, guys! I have a little problem too. I've already tried everything I could find. Console commands, mods disabling, all the same.

This thing appears only when I'm using magic (charging spells) and goes off when spell is released.

sexchange helps only till restart. I'm in despair :sad:

Try:

player.sms D22FC

player.sms 57C67

player.sms 3BF79

they are all shock shader effects. However, yours looks kinda different, so I'm not so sure these codes will work.

Yes, you're right, this didn't work... I still think, that this bug is somehow related with magic - as I said, it appears only when the spell is charged and ready to go, and goes off when it's released. Also it shows if I use staves. I tried to disable all files, except the basic ones, and still no results.

Hello, having problems with red eyes. Hopefully someone can help?

After fixing the blue-draugr-eyes bug i had the same effect in red.

Added and removed the xxx08D30C spell several times, but it didn´t go away.

Found a spell in Immersive Creatures.esp that is named "Draugr Red Glowing Eyes" (xxx8d307, my load order for this is 150) and removed it with player.sme xxx8d307. Bug is still there, even after waiting over a minute.

Tried to fix this for over an hour now and don´t have any other ideas.

Any suggestions, please?

Yes, you're right, this didn't work... I still think, that this bug is somehow related with magic - as I said, it appears only when the spell is charged and ready to go, and goes off when it's released. Also it shows if I use staves. I tried to disable all files, except the basic ones, and still no results.

It sounds like it is intentional to me. Deactivating mods does not necessarily deactivate your loose scripts.

Edited by steve40

Found a spell in Immersive Creatures.esp that is named "Draugr Red Glowing Eyes" (xxx8d307, my load order for this is 150) and removed it with player.sme xxx8d307. Bug is still there, even after waiting over a minute.

I think your load order should be a 2-digit hexadecimal number, so it is actually 96. But also try 94, 95, 97 and 98 if 96 doesn't work.

Edited by steve40

I think your load order should be a 2-digit hexadecimal number, so it is actually 96. But also try 94, 95, 97 and 98 if 96 doesn't work.

Thanks for the response!

But if i type in help "draugr abilities" it shows me 3 digits for the load order. And this way the console respond correctly for me. If i use the 2 digits you mentioned i get an error message.

So i still have the problem.

But if i type in help "draugr abilities" it shows me 3 digits for the load order. And this way the console respond correctly for me. If i use the 2 digits you mentioned i get an error message.

So i still have the problem.

No, the load order is two digits. So based on what you wrote, your load order for Immersive Creatures is 15 hex or 21 decimal. If you run the Skyrim Launcher and look under Data Files, Immersive Creatures will be the 20th mod in your list. :tongue: In your case xx = 15.

However, I've tested the Draugr Eye spells and effect in Immersive Creatures and am unable to add or remove them using the console :sad: Possibly your effect comes from some other mod.

Edited by steve40

Oh nuts, now Frea has the poison bug:( IDK, maybe this is not right forum for this effect but I was able to avoid the 9hr poison bug with a well placed reload but she was not so lucky and it appears she will be crawling behind me for the next 9 hrs which usually works out to be at least two days:(

That looks exactly like the Roach Oil Venom effect from SkyMoMod:

player.sme xx08611D (where xx = SkyMoMod load order in hexadecimal)