TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

But if i type in help "draugr abilities" it shows me 3 digits for the load order. And this way the console respond correctly for me. If i use the 2 digits you mentioned i get an error message.

So i still have the problem.

No, the load order is two digits. So based on what you wrote, your load order for Immersive Creatures is 15 hex or 21 decimal. If you run the Skyrim Launcher and look under Data Files, Immersive Creatures will be the 20th mod in your list. :tongue: In your case xx = 15.

However, I've tested the Draugr Eye spells and effect in Immersive Creatures and am unable to add or remove them using the console :sad: Possibly your effect comes from some other mod.

Ok, brain malfunction. to stupid to differ 8 digits from 9... :pinch: but atleast i typed them correctly the whole time!

Checked the Immersive Creatures on a unbugged save and it doesen´t add the effect... so i think your right. It´s not this spell.

Do i have to search all my mods for a spell that possibly adds the effect? Or is there a way to see all magic effects applied to the player? I´m guessing not, right? uhhh

All Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn Magic Shader Effects ID for "player.sms" console command. I copied them from Creation Kit. Copy CureAll.txt to Skyrim root folder (not Data), start the game and type in console: bat cureall

Link

P.S.: Sorry for my broken English.

Edited by LubitelSofta

Guys, could u help me with this effect's ID? Didnt find it in theme. Plz, u r my last hope!

It's right there on the first fricken page and also repeated a few posts back, but since you seem to be too lazy to read this thread, I will be too lazy to tell you which effect it is :tongue:

All Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn Magic Shader Effects ID for "player.sms" console command. I copied them from Creation Kit. Copy CureAll.txt to Skyrim root folder (not Data), start the game and type in console: bat cureall

Link

Awesome. I've added this info to the main page. Thanks . :thumbsup: