TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

My character always has red glowing draugr eyes effect since an encounter with Draugr with red eyes. I tried to delete the effect with "player.addspell/player.removespell xx08d30c" but it doesn't work and doesn't even make appear the dark effect when i write "player.addspell xx08d30c. Maybe is the spell glitched ?

I even tried to remove Immersive Creatures. It works. But when I reinstall it, the effect appeared again.

Or install Armored Skeleton (the effect come from this mod) and delete Immersive Creatures to see if the effect's still here. And the answer is yes. I tried to remove it but I is still here and strangeley, there's two effects, the one from Immersive creatures and the one from Armored Skeleton. And more strangely, with only Armored Skeleton installed, the effect still remain, and the "Draugr Abilities" spell ID from SIC is still here (which is supposed to be deleted, so the spell too)

I don't really know what to do now and how you can figure out, I don't have any knowledge in modding so I don't have any clue about the problem. Even when I try to change the gender's character, it works until I go to first person view. Help !

Edited by AvengerChicken

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any idea what's going on here? I'm searching for fixes, thought it was the wisp thing, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I think I picked it up after leaving the Skybound Watch Pass south exit, but alas that was a long, long time ago and I just can't stand this anymore.

EDIT: Tried things like sexchange, which worked temporarily, but it literally re-appeared as I went back into first person. Tried a spell add for 04023f82 as recommended in reply 221, to no avail.

EDIT 2: NEVERMIND, GOT IT TO WORK, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was unzipping the files into the wrong thing like an idiot, even after reading instructions.

Edited by Kaelisira

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! i\ve got this anoying bug after fight with witches and drinking all kind of resist potions.Its looks like some pinky/white mist/fog and its moving around my char like fog...i tried to use a tons of scripts from this forum but no effect..also i tried to use bugfixes and console after but stil no use.

https://s28.postimg.org/6pp6wy2u5/bug1.png

https://s28.postimg.org/3nfnjfy0d/bug_2.png

• 3 weeks later...

the shader effect text file from the first post worked like a charm for me. char was sometimes completely invisible, sometimes i could see the eyes and hair. bat sefsh ftw!

My character always has red glowing draugr eyes effect since an encounter with Draugr with red eyes. I tried to delete the effect with "player.addspell/player.removespell xx08d30c" but it doesn't work and doesn't even make appear the dark effect when i write "player.addspell xx08d30c. Maybe is the spell glitched ?

I even tried to remove Immersive Creatures. It works. But when I reinstall it, the effect appeared again.

Or install Armored Skeleton (the effect come from this mod) and delete Immersive Creatures to see if the effect's still here. And the answer is yes. I tried to remove it but I is still here and strangeley, there's two effects, the one from Immersive creatures and the one from Armored Skeleton. And more strangely, with only Armored Skeleton installed, the effect still remain, and the "Draugr Abilities" spell ID from SIC is still here (which is supposed to be deleted, so the spell too)

I don't really know what to do now and how you can figure out, I don't have any knowledge in modding so I don't have any clue about the problem. Even when I try to change the gender's character, it works until I go to first person view. Help !

I have immersive creatures installed, not the armored skeleton, and i had red glowing eyes and black mist around the body just like "draurg guardian". That command for red glowing eyes didnt work but ,at least for me, turning into a werewolf worked. You could try adding the skill and try to see what happens.

DEFSH bat file removed black mist.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Lately, I've got this skull-shaped icon in the corner of my screen, and every NPC tells me to go the hell away with my magic, as if I had summoned a daedra or an undead, which I wasn't doing. Plus, there's a kind of faint green smoke dripping from my clothes. I can't see what it can be in the active effects list. I tried to dispell all spells to no avail. Has anybody an idea ?

• 4 weeks later...