Need Help with Follower Upgrade

Drearsword

Okay so I got my follower all nice and working, hes essentially a walking repair shop though his repair start at 35 which kinda sucks.

So I thought how about I have it so you can give him magazines to upgrade his repair skill? Well it worked but now Im not sure how to do the conditions,

Basically I want the option to only appear if the player has a Fixin things magazine, and the followers skill is under 100.

Appreciate any help.

Edited by Drearsword

I created a follower who is basically a walking repair shop. On the stats tab I unchecked PC Level Multi and unchecked auto calc stats, then put an offset of 50 into their Repair skill.

The disadvantage is that the NPC won't level with the player, but the advantage is that their Repair skill is always 100. In my case the follower is a fixer, not a fighter, so I set their AI to Cowardly and permanently set their level at 5 so they have enough HP so that they won't get killed while fleeing.

The great thing about functions is they do what they say on the tin:

You want Getitemcount and GetActorValue.

You'll use these as Conditions in your dialogue options.

I can think of a few ways off the top of my head to get around the issue Mongo mentions about Auto-Calcing stats.

Edited by Radioactivelad