Lipsand Tarn Entrance Crash

Oraclesoldier

I'm really sorry if I am coming with not enough information or something like that, but I am really confused. I do not know why the entrance to the Ayleid Ruins crashes me, but it has over six times...I do use plenty of mods and I am in the process of deactivating / activating them to test it all out. I can give the list of mods since I do not know what else to provide.

Companion Vilja + hair

Umpa Sexy Walk

Custom Race: (ArcaneElf/Abriael_Human/Kaleah

Archery + Better arrows + Better bows

Armored Princess

CM Companion Jessica Alba

CM Partners

DLCShiveringIsles

DMC Stylish - Special anims

DMC4Weapons

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer

exhDual_Wield_Complete

EY_Vampirehunter

GG_Valeria

KT_CustomRaceFix

Lithians Nature Of The Beast Mod

Romuska Fantasy Store

Unnecessary Violence II

You could try the 'coc center' trick. Open the console (hit the tilde (~) key, right below the Esc key on standard keyboards) and at the console prompt type 'coc center' (without the quote marks) and hit Enter. You'll be transported to an open plain with some trees visible in the distance. Using the game wait menu ('t' key unless you've changed it) wait for 72 hours plus a bit (three full days and then a bit more). Open the console and enter 'coc weye' (again no quote marks ... if you know the correct location code for somewhere closer you could use that). You'll be transported to Weye. I suggest you don't fast travel to Lipsand Tarn right away (Chorrol or Nonwyll Cavern if you've discovered it would be alright). By arriving at Lipsand Tarn on foot you'll give whatever scripts etc. that are trying to run a chance to execute.

You could try the 'coc center' trick. Open the console (hit the tilde (~) key, right below the Esc key on standard keyboards) and at the console prompt type 'coc center' (without the quote marks) and hit Enter. You'll be transported to an open plain with some trees visible in the distance. Using the game wait menu ('t' key unless you've changed it) wait for 72 hours plus a bit (three full days and then a bit more). Open the console and enter 'coc weye' (again no quote marks ... if you know the correct location code for somewhere closer you could use that). You'll be transported to Weye. I suggest you don't fast travel to Lipsand Tarn right away (Chorrol or Nonwyll Cavern if you've discovered it would be alright). By arriving at Lipsand Tarn on foot you'll give whatever scripts etc. that are trying to run a chance to execute.

Thank you very much. Now I can explore this area and get the armor sets from the mod I had installed.

Problem solved.