Problem with Tamriel Rebuilt

Maplehighlander

I think I see your problem, unfortunately this is NOT new prbelm! Unfortunately you don't say what version of Tamierl you have, as soon as you give me this info (use a PM) I'll get back to you

TR.....I've had more problems with that than you could ever imagine >.<

What it's saying is the TR master esm is missing. You could dl and install the Sacred East that should put the file you need in your directory but then you will probs encounter other issues.....

The TR team are very good but their management is like a random South American country so lots of things escape them before they release these things :(

If Themisive can't solve it go ask here Tamriel Rebuilt Forum

Oh and as a side note. If you have an half decent machine you could install the Morrowind Overhaul 3 as it does fix a lot of the TR errors (and many others)

Good luck!

Yes; I think your problem is caused by (probably) that Texture fix you added. Take it off and the system should run as normal - One other thing, please after you remove texture fix, do couple of other things, re-start your computer also run a good defrag proramme. If you havn;t got one, a good one is Diskeeper 2011 with Hyperfast - check on Google for Diskeeper