Fallout Remastered?

Aanikron

No offence, Purr4me, but you make an impression of someone having formal thought disorder. It's really hard to decipher the meaning of your posts. We still did not get clear and coherent answer on why mod was taken down. And the way it turned out is extreme and mean to players. Probably putting disclaimer in big red letters and disabling comments would be sufficient and saved you from wasting time on this e-mailing. And now it's even hard (if not impossible) to find what mod actually did and what's all this lamenting about. Although it seems mod does too much (like partial Fellout integration) but it still would be great to have all the bug fixes in one package without numerous compatibility patches. Well, good luck anyway, even if it's unlikely I will be playing by the time of its re-release to try it.

really, you need Glasses.

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Fallout Remastered? It's gone from the Nexus. Does anyone know why it was taken down? I need those files for my upcoming FO3 game. :confused:
http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/post_offline.pngPurr4me
Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Mystic Arts

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Fallout Remastered? It's gone from the Nexus. Does anyone know why it was taken down? I need those files for my upcoming FO3 game. :confused:

yes I can tell you, I was told to remove the files by the author. Arguments were getting out of hand and Remastered is no platform for that. It was a mod meant for you to use, not for others to abuse. <---that's what I was told to do, I do what I am told.

Now access to them is available VIA e-mail. To anyone posting derogitive remarks about this mod, Be advisded, if you ever want to see the master files "ESM" of the new version, bashing it is no way to get it. Canned? I think not.

you may contact me PM to obtain my e-mail. OR you may contact the author Via E-mail directly.. for the version currently known only.

Kitty.

Now understand, I do what I am told, sir or madam, you have a problem? deal with it, you can use those eyeballs to read the athors link in my siganture and the grey matter between your ears to get the information from the author directly from his e-mail address contained in his mod, but NO, that's too much thinking for you it seems, you know what, I don't need this sort of thing. Insult me? Over a file that is non exist? takes a lot of balls. Thanks for the insults.

Kitty.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO it is time this thread was locked. Unfortunately, I believe that can only be requested by the OP http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/agressive/t0152.gif

I will PM him shortly and ask for that. I like that thing on the end of your commandant, bad dog bad ! LOL

Kitty.

Regarding glasses:

No offence

And I am the only one getting insults :) FYI, no sarcasm implied. Now about the quote: clear and coherent

well, if you think it meets these requirements you have great misconceptions about clear and about coherent.

...was told to remove... ok, that's 'what happened', no one said anything about that, but then... Hey, hey, wait a bit we're just some random passersby, we just only know mod was there and now it's not and you're suddenly pulling on us "arguments", "getting out of hand", what "others"? "abuse"? how? who's this person talking to?

As for my grey matter, thanks for worrying, I actually have one of the best on the planet. I am MAGNIFICENT and smart enough to deduce it, not just declare. Cheers.

Edited by polbashkisneslo

Unfortunate the discussion will be closed...I am curious exactly what Remastered did. I was under the (mistaken, apparently) impression that it was a massive, cohesive bug fix, but I'm realizing now it implemeneted other things? I'm new to the FO3 mod scene so I arrived after Remastered was removed. I guess I will have to wait for it's (hopefull) re-release to find out what it was all about. :)

Unfortunate the discussion will be closed...I am curious exactly what Remastered did. I was under the (mistaken, apparently) impression that it was a massive, cohesive bug fix, but I'm realizing now it implemeneted other things? I'm new to the FO3 mod scene so I arrived after Remastered was removed. I guess I will have to wait for it's (hopefull) re-release to find out what it was all about. :smile:

your choice not to follow the direction printed in text just above here, no one is forcing to you to think, or download the data that contains an e-mail address as most readme's in mods do in fact contain. Hell, I even posted a link, have forwarded over 2000 requests and counting so. do as you wish. Implying " it implemented other things?" is not correct, taken out of context and paints the wrong impression, all mods have conflicts with other mods, this one was no different, the bugs it solved clashed with other mods that also contained said bugs, Effectively shutting down those other mods. a mod thing and it was a normal mod thing, that fact alone and the complaints it did in fact shut other mods mistakes down were the complaints, we were requested to make patches, are still being requested to make patches to stop the shutting down of mistakes in other mods in favor of those bugs. Now, this is the very last time you will get any explanation as to why the mod was pulled. we are not going to patch every mod in existence to make you happy, it was meant to help other authors with their mistakes and was seen otherwise. Fine, the author said NO more, stop the arguments, Just remove the mod, if that mod is not there and not available to constantly stir up this sort of thing, then there won't be any more talk, mod bashing, and headaches.

But no, people insist on dragging up the past. Look. you want it, you ask for it like it was posted, everyone that I know of has received it by that method and I did not mind doing so. NOW, I have full control of this mod, Full authorization to do with it as I see fit. you want to continue to Digg at this issue, you will never see it. I said this conversation is over, NOW is that CONCISE enough COHERENT ENOUGH for any one to understand? i WILL NOT UPLOAD ANY MOD THAT STIRS UP TROUBLE.

use the links, follow directions and get what you want. IF I feel like it now.

kitten mad and this cat scratches a lot.

kitty.