Fallout Remastered?

Aanikron

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Same, would love the latest version of Fallout Remastered. I was incredibly sad to read that it was taken down when I started playing Fo3 again today.

Original Software used was on a 32bit OS and stored on a book used on a PC usb hub for which I once used. some PLACE I do have it. But I use new equipment and a different platform for games. Kinda left PC gaming. This idea of some kind of assembly line attitude here and world wide... still bothers me, so I am and was only concerned with the games engine...and steams updates for that mod. There can not be any updates or changes due to threats sent to me about the code once used in this mod. Once that took place, I was told to remove it by the author. Sorry people, that's how it went down. There are better things to due with my life than to live on some web site and nursemaid a mod. Google code, based software is where I am at now. *.apk based...not PC. My PM box was indeed full so all notifications came to a stop. sorry, been away , updates are used when there are legit changes made, we had no reason to make anymore changes...or make compatible with other mods 4 DLC's and the master file, the engine is all there was involved. Zeta code was not involved. The legit download from steam of this game and it's DLC pack it applied too. Nothing else. Now, I do have Authorization to rebuild it if that's your cup of tea but there is no incentive for me to do that, the environments that surrounds " people involved" leaves this idea out in the snow. Sorry. Just not enough interest anymore. Kitty Black

• 4 weeks later...

Heads up, theres a lot of talk about the name of this mod but not really meaning it in particular, rather other groups decided to try and port this game into a later model engine.

The mod name ( Fallout Remastered ) was coined by James and Jeo. I was given the ranees to handle and further developments concerning this mod.

As it stands, I have taken the name literally and discussed in great depth with the Original author about what the name was supposed to stand for.

This was thought of some kind of fix it mod, at least thats what it morphed into----

I'll let you know now, that was not the intent. With in the mods package's there is a readme.text, a license text too.

In that you will find that team members mashed together other peoples IDEAS as a way to enhance what ever was on the agenda, before I came along.

If you want that kind of thing, use UF3P instead. This mod is still available but for me, it's not my intention to follow that same road.

Bethesda has a bug in their derrière about the subject and killed off competition.

Ok ...Fine, so I'll do it better and cleaner... the way it was meant to be. You seen some of my things, My kitty things?

And BTW, This format is screwy the way you deal with images, too dam strict.

So anything I might have to offer ? .. It's gonna be a maybe. Many plug ins to choose from, and many ways the world will be seen as, you can mix and match but you CANNOT Merge them at all, they are not that type of file system.

This is rebuilding the game MY way. This is re-mastering this game.