Morrowind May Modathon 2020 - Wrap Up

BigBizkit

Great modders are doing what Bethesda is so lazy to do. Shameful they are ending the game on its very own anniversary??

That is a great way of showing we care about our gamers who pay us...by ending a game they want to keep playing?

Great you might figure out you just insulted gamers who pay you?

Edited by Gamer77on

In response to post #81717723.

Gamer77on wrote: Great modders are doing what Bethesda is so lazy to do. Shameful they are ending the game on its very own anniversary??
That is a great way of showing we care about our gamers who pay us...by ending a game they want to keep playing?

i`m still using discs . this game changed games for me when i first got it and found the construction set all of those years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #81717723. #81973338 is also a reply to the same post.

Gamer77on wrote: Great modders are doing what Bethesda is so lazy to do. Shameful they are ending the game on its very own anniversary??
gatesmcfadden wrote: i`m still using discs . this game changed games for me when i first got it and found the construction set all of those years ago.

What the hell are you on about? Ending what game?

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #81717723. #81973338, #82526543 are all replies on the same post.

gatesmcfadden wrote: i`m still using discs . this game changed games for me when i first got it and found the construction set all of those years ago.
Kralon wrote: What the hell are you on about? Ending what game?

If you don't like it, go and play more complete games with better editing tools and mods ... oh wait Bethesda is the only one that openly gives you their tools to edit the game in every detail.
There are some games I still play that you can't even mod, or if you mod, there are visible bugs.

• 1 month later...
In response to post #81717723. #81973338, #82526543, #83027398 are all replies on the same post.

Kralon wrote: What the hell are you on about? Ending what game?
CiobyKpK1 wrote: If you don't like it, go and play more complete games with better editing tools and mods ... oh wait Bethesda is the only one that openly gives you their tools to edit the game in every detail.
There are some games I still play that you can't even mod, or if you mod, there are visible bugs.

That happens because they want to release the game in 11-11-11 to make it inmortal. But remember if bethesda don't release the creation kit then we couldn't enjoy all the mods that we have today. If you take a look to others games you are going to noticed that there is not too many mods like in TES & Fallout series.

• 3 weeks later...