[WIP] Commonwealth of Modders

jaysus

@phonyx

try setting clip size to 0 or ammo use to 0

or try using robot ammo like the npcs do...

@yoss

nope you dont... you just need some kind of persitant reference for a destination...

you just need an xmarkerheading if you need to make sure the actorREF faces a distinct direction (for example if using an orbital nuke strike) or for patrols afaik (never got em to work with xmarkers for some reason)

-----

update:

created the mirelurk companion and adjusted a whole bunch of stuff for his aquisition

fixed some small bugs

have a problem rightnow with my mirelurk growth script tho lol... it worked fine before :/ no its totally messed and doesnt do what its supposed to do...

maybe the pitt is the origin of all evil? (even tho its not a master dependency)

dunno but before i installed it the function "modscale" worled like the wiki says: scale = 1, modscale 0.5 ==> newscale = 1.5... now its like scale = 1, modscale 0.5 ==> newscale = 0.5... wtf??? well anyway i changed it to modscale 1.5 and they grow again but only once!!! it is as if they swapped modscale for setscale...

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya but basicly everyone has an energy cell or two left... thus i dont see a problem if no energy cell would actually get wasted in the case of 0 ammo use and you wouldnt need to reload then... but i must admit i didnt try that out...

update:

added 1h melee weapons to the display stands (shotguns and 2h launcher are too big)

will prolly add 2h melees too

the aquarium works just fine now

put in hatchlings

feed em -> they grow - still needs getdayspassed function

kill em - still needs effect

release em

turn their king to your buddy

going to test now if my buddy King Lurk the Magnificent actually grows too when i level up... stay tuned

problem solution to growth script:

modscale is unreliable! actor must have a basescale of 1 wether you use modscale or setscale

i faked a working modscale function now by using the following script:

float scale
float basescale

set basescale to AAHSCAquariumMirlurk1REF.getscale
set scale to (basescale + 0.1)

AAHSCAquariumMirlurk1REF.setscale scale

update:

King Lurk grows when you level up... 6 times total

you must feed him and his fellow buddies first tho before hes big enough to be your trusty bloke

Elsa the beautiful cow is now a available for pickup in sprindale so one can avoid the annoying "destroy megaton or not" quest till one has done all the megaton quests or has gotten the Submarine home...

she carries as much as 3 companions would... should be enough for important items... but dont get her too close to battle... shes tough but really not a fighter...

sent a pm to heroin zero asking for him to join the ranks and get a shop on the island... i assume noone disagrees :P

mirlurk hatchlings and fodder can be found wherever mirlurk meat is...

will add a companion recall item now... if one gets lost...

update:

King Lurk grows when you level up... 6 times total

you must feed him and his fellow buddies first tho before hes big enough to be your trusty bloke

Elsa the beautiful cow is now a available for pickup in sprindale so one can avoid the annoying "destroy megaton or not" quest till one has done all the megaton quests or has gotten the Submarine home...

she carries as much as 3 companions would... should be enough for important items... but dont get her too close to battle... shes tough but really not a fighter...

sent a pm to heroin zero asking for him to join the ranks and get a shop on the island... i assume noone disagrees :P

mirlurk hatchlings and fodder can be found wherever mirlurk meat is...

will add a companion recall item now... if one gets lost...

when do you want me to send my shop over to you?

Greate Job. Nice Pics, Heavy weapons :)

I cant wait to use the new Mod.

oh snap, i thought you said it could wait a while. well all is pretty much done. i got gigs tomorrow, so i'll get it up sunday, you want me to post on nexus? or email to you?