Just enabled objects Invisible after fast travel

oc3

My thinking around that suggestion was that perhaps the 'state' of things in that location was saved in your save file (I'm assuming you went there in game and checked out the location before setting up the camp). Start a new character and travel to the location ... if I'm right there should be absolutely no issues with a new game.

I also found that If I save before fast traveling, then load that save, it worked normally. Everything is visible.

Also found that if I coc center, wait 72 hours and return, everything is visible.

Then something is amiss with your setup and/or save game. You need to address that first.

My thinking around that suggestion was that perhaps the 'state' of things in that location was saved in your save file (I'm assuming you went there in game and checked out the location before setting up the camp). Start a new character and travel to the location ... if I'm right there should be absolutely no issues with a new game.

I'll give it a try. Thanks!

You were right, that worked perfectly. All the time I thought I was doing something wrong and it was just a stupid game save issue. Odd too because the save I was using was prior to my esp being created.

Anyway Thanks! Now that I know it's not an issue with my mod, I can press on.

I also found that If I save before fast traveling, then load that save, it worked normally. Everything is visible.

Also found that if I coc center, wait 72 hours and return, everything is visible.

Then something is amiss with your setup and/or save game. You need to address that first.

Thanks for all the help Hickory, I truly appreciate it. You and Striker were right apparently. Somehow it was related to a save game issue, even though the save I was testing with was prior to my esp creation and the objects had unique IDs. It's beyond me, but it worked.

Now I can finally press on with the mod.