TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

Damn it, Soolie. Quit teasing and GIVE ME YOUR MOD !!!

This is going to be the 'end all' for me. I tried real hard to do something similar about a month ago. Got as far as changing all the snow to sand, rid the mountains of that 'snow' (which is more like white paint), added moss to rocks, etc etc etc. Then you started flirting with the masses by uploading these gorgeous screens to the image share. Damn you, I say. :D

GIVE IT TO ME !!!!!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soolie, thank you so much! I had waited so long for Skyrim, and ultimately found it unappealing due to me being a colorholic and hating grey and white environments. so for me this is just what the doctor ordered and will be The Mod that finally makes Skyrim worth playing.

I'm also very excited to hear about new creatures, since I really enjoy stumbling into a variety of critters when exploring lush environments ( FCOM was awesome ) . since you're looking into new ones to add, I recommend you check out the masterpiece Oblivion mod WAC ( Waalx Animals & Creatures ) , it added a whole lot of excellently modeled creatures that really breathed a lot of life into Cyrodiil. quite possibly my favourite mod for Oblivion.

Looking forward to the release :)

this is looking great but all the NPCs will have to be changed to wear less fur and all the animals to fit in jungle setting will need to be overhawled as well. you can't just flip the tropics over a frozen tundra and call it a day...

Edited by RedRiver80