TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mod will be fu**ing awesome and I cant wait to play skyrim with it like a TES VI - Elsweyr :wink:

But I've one question: Did you also replaced the enviroment sounds ingame, like jungle sounds in the rift? Becuase it would be strange to hear for example a raven in the desert :biggrin:

And a second question: Will this mod be a replacer or .esp-based? And do you plan to release an optional replacer-only-version?

Btw,

thank you for your brilliant Overhaul!

adidertulpendieb (who can't wait any longer :DDDD )

EDIT: Did you optimized the texture size with optimizer textures? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12801

Could help you to resize the upload-size :)

Edited by adidertulpendieb

@ bongo: I've let it upload overnight and it's still going :/

@ adidertulpendieb: yes, I have added new jungle sounds. Also it is a replacer with an esp.

I've already asked the Chesko about a Heatstroke variant of Frostfall. S/he said it would depend on the size of the mod, and has already started on (but shelved) a sun height mod (because the sun would be lower due to tropical Skyrim being... well, tropical).

I think a CoT compatablity would have to be done by the author of that mod... but a mod that produces monsoon rains and windstorms instead of snow and such would be pretty sweet.