Pirate clothing?

Rune

I was wondering if there was a mod out there with pirate-style clothing. I wanted to give my character that classic Redguard feel, you know? If I knew how to texture things I would make it myself but I can't... so if anyone knows if pirate clothing has been made into a mod please tell me. :blink:

it would be a cool mod, i have been working on creating a pirating mod, (not coming along that fast but i am working on it) and this would add an authentic touch, if anyone knows about a mod like this i would love to hear more.

• 4 weeks later...
yes i know... but this was a while back... about a week or two before that started when i was just imagining how cool that would be... and then about a week later i was heard about our mod... i already made one cool shirt... took the hair shirt... non magical... cut off the sleeves so they are short and I recolored it so it is textured somewhat like the default shirt you start the game with... (i also made every set of pants and shirt that existed in Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon, and just made them into shorts and t shirts, pretty simple but i really like the short sleeves much better)

Archived