NPC in CK

hfiani

hi all, i am making a new cave-like mine then connected to a nordic crypt, i used the same set in embershard mine then some random crypt, anyway when i place NPCs (a little higher than the ground) i go ingame and do not see them. i tried to palce a very big piece of land (scaled x10) under the mine, when i go ingame i see them all dead on that land. as if they are falling from where i placed them doen to the land and die. i tried to lower the mine a little bit, and i saw that some of the NPC are now where i placed them but also dead.

what am i missing here? there is something not right

PS: i would appreciate any thought, even if not verified. this is my first new area ingame, and it would be good knowing why this is happening.

what do you mean? but anyway as i said i used the same pieces as the embershard mine and some of the nordic crypt. so yet again i did not leave any test i did not do. i am getting crazy. it is making me so late for my release :/

Pieces are irrelevant if you didn't Navmesh the area.

Navmesh is Navigation Mesh which is used by AI to move around, if there is no Navmesh your NPC might end up sticking out of the floor/ceiling or get teleported to god knows where inside the cell. And NPC can't move on areas that aren't Navmeshed

Here's a tutorial on Navmesh, in case you don't know how to do it.