Boethiah's Calling... Who gets the knife?

rcavanah

I've used the ugly old guy from the inn in Solitude. Don't know his name... When I got the quest the first time and realized what I had to do, I looked up on the wiki to find out who were followers and who could be followers and picked the ugliest one that wouldn't hurt any quests lines :P

i wanted to sacrifice Cicero since i didn't like him ... but then i found out he is essential :( then i wanted to sacrifice Astride but well she couldn't be used as a follower then i tried a random stranger ( just like Luchian said ) but well ... i couldn't bring myself to kill one so i decided not to complete her quest until for ever .

but i once sacrificed a redguard mercenary in Whiterun ,although i regretted after that .hmm it's quite a nasty quest :dry:

i certainly can't bring myself to kill Lydia she is one of my most trusted and beloved followers :wub: oh how i love this one ...

oh ... wait how about killing a colon ?!!! yes it make sense ofufufufufufu of course .

I never had the need to sacrifice anyone until I met Benor from Morthal. I was doing the quest to rescue Thorald from the Thalmor. Anyway when we get inside and start to fight the Thalmor he runs away saying he will be back leaving me to get my ass handed to me. I decide to run away after awhile and as I am running I pass him cowering in a corner with his hands over his head. Needless to say he was dismissed as soon as we got out. Now as soon as I go to visit Boethiah I will have someone that I will not feel bad about terminating.

Option #1: Uthgerd, all she does is whine about why the Companions wanting nothing to do with her.

Option #2: Faendal, because by that time in the story he's of no use so might as well do the deed before he just gets offed in Riverwood by a passing dragon anyway.

Option #1: Uthgerd, all she does is whine about why the Companions wanting nothing to do with her.

Option #2: Faendal, because by that time in the story he's of no use so might as well do the deed before he just gets offed in Riverwood by a passing dragon anyway.

Perfect job for Faendal: steward of Lakeview Manor. Bad follower beyond the first trip to Whiterun, but a perfect pick for steward. If I had gone with Sven, he'd be nominated for the sacrifice though...

Faendal.... Because he'S an hunter (i hate hunter), make you give a letter pretending it'S from Sven to Camillia (this is dumb) and you can marry Camillia after and laughing at his head.