Sounds of Skyrim return

screendrop

Does anyone know if SOS will make a return. This mod was one of the first and greatest mods I have used. I was disappointed to see that when SOS: Civilizations was released, it was bugged and near unusable but still wish that it could be released minus the bugs.

Thanks

~SD

Does anyone know if SOS will make a return. This mod was one of the first and greatest mods I have used. I was disappointed to see that when SOS: Civilizations was released, it was bugged and near unusable but still wish that it could be released minus the bugs.

Thanks

~SD

Well, he took it down to fix the bugs :biggrin: I could guess he didn't succeed.

But also, I heard that Civilizations was the only one which was actually bugged.

Makes me think it's kinda weird he took all three down. (I might be wrong though)

I'd love to get back the Dungeon one. With couple of other mods it makes Skyrim ABSOLUTELY perfect!

Thanks

~SD

Well, he took it down to fix the bugs :biggrin: I could guess he didn't succeed.

But also, I heard that Civilizations was the only one which was actually bugged.

Makes me think it's kinda weird he took all three down. (I might be wrong though)

I'd love to get back the Dungeon one. With couple of other mods it makes Skyrim ABSOLUTELY perfect!

Yeah. I have had no log enteries for SOS Dungeons of SOS Wilds, only Civ, which is weird, luckily, I kept archives of all three! :))