Help with OBGE please.

rockygohard18

Hay guys I recently downloaded OBGE v3 along side with the standalone effects..

I installed everything correctly cause the key to config the settings for the shader is in my inventory.

But when I go to the key config I can't see to get anything to turn on??

I mean I tried activating God rays but it doesn't work(it keeps asking me to inter a integer and when i do nothing happens) for and I can't seem to get DOF to work either also I don't understand how I should use the OBGE

I've went and read a lot up on it everything seems pretty vauge.

Can Anyone give me a little insight on how to get the shaders,God rays and DoF to work...it would be greatly greatly appreciated I'm doing it for a youtube video.

Don't use it myself, but I recall reading that the preferred method is by editing the OBGE.ini (it creates that the first time you run it if I recall correctly). Look for it either in your Oblivion\Data folder or in Oblivion\Data\ini folder.

- Edit - Don't listen to me ... watch the video. Thanks talvern, glad you've got my back.

Edited by Striker879

Don't use it either, but I ran across this video tutorial for modding graphics in Oblivion not too long ago. The second entry in his series is for OBGE and he walks through enabling god rays and liquid water.

Edit: no problem Striker879 :D

Edited by talveren