Using SKSE with NMM & SkyUI on a Steam install

WabbitHunter

When I launch SKSE with NMM, does it use all of my mods that don't require SKSE? When I load the game it says that the save relies on data that's no longer there. That worries me just a little...

This happens if your save file has data relating to a mod that you have disabled (eg, you make a quicksave while having Climates of Tamriel installed, then you disable said mod in NMM and attempt to load the quicksave you just made). If the mod is not one that includes significant data (eg Falskaar), the warning can be ignored but it may cause corruption. It is best NOT to disable mods you have enabled unless you want to start a new character.

• 3 years later...

Check the SkyUI mod description for the installation instructions and follow them to the letter. Make sure that you have the correct version of SKSE. Please remember that the most recent versions of SkyUI which require SKSE will not work on Skyrim Special Edition. Good luck!

Check the SkyUI mod description for the installation instructions and follow them to the letter. Make sure that you have the correct version of SKSE. Please remember that the most recent versions of SkyUI which require SKSE will not work on Skyrim Special Edition. Good luck!

That may be the problem. I got the spetial edition. Txs.

Is there a way to fix it or will I have to download skyrim again?