Breezehome Containers

Rennn

I bought Breezehome. I don't normally buy houses until like 200 hours in to an Elder Scrolls game (by which time I can afford one of the more expensive houses), but I needed the storage space. Now I just need to know where I can store my stuff.

Is the chest by my bed safe to store items in?

Is the apothecary's satchel on the alchemy lab safe to store items in?

you can also use the console to add in containers anywhere in the world. You can move, rotate and set them to elevation.

Ask if you cannot locate the console commands or are unsure of their usage

I know you can add npc's and furniture using the player.placeatme command but by using that what chest or storage code is safe and how do you know?

I know because I have over 2000 hours playing, modding, testing, altering, and trying to break skyrim - usually with great success.

I do not think the codes here constitute being a spoiler as they are common everywhere and to use them is an act like all other "cheats".

---- If someone finds them offensive or think they are spoilers, then I will most assuredly remove this post -----

codes (there many are others, but these are common larger containers)

barrel : 10e882

urn : f8477

strong box : 9424c

chest : f3923

open console with tilde : ~

player.placeatme code 1

select item by clicking it to get it's item ID on screen (center of window)

then use the following to adjust the items physical appearance and positioning.

Get item cell position for moving it

getpos x

getpos y

getpos z

--- then use setpos x y or z based on the numberical celll position (example : setpos x -4563 -or - setpos y 453)

for setting agle of item

getangle x,y,z

setangle x,y,z

(note setting all 3 angles to 0 (zero) will stand it uptight and usually properly set)

for moving item on its axis

rotate x,y,z

make sure to save your game first - if you make a move mistake and your item goes away, move it back to the original position - thats one reason you showed it

you also can use disable to remove item from interfering and from being visible and then enable to bring it back and reset it. You can use this if the graphic does not match the collision location due to a move. it will set the graphic to where it should be.

markfordelete will remove it permanantly (but in some instances traces wil lremain mostly inert in your save game file.

All items will be safe in these containers I listed. If you change the item, it is recommended you remove all contentes before attempting.

what you do in your game world, even based on advice or opinion is your own doing. Make no judgement on things you alter without really knowing its consiquences or effects. THese codes do work and are fully operation if done correctly.

I offered my assistance. I am 100% positive they work, and work well.

They don't delete your gear, they wont replace your gear, disenchant your gear, enchant your gear, eat your gear, morph your gear, color your gear, vanilla-ize your gear. It works with plain Skyrim, modded skyrim even Skyrim with chocolate sauce. they wont CTD when you open them (unless you put bad items in them to begin with). I have never met an item cap in them, I move them, angle them, stack them. I hide them, climb on them. You can even send a Dwarf over a falls in them. They look the same, they act the same. They all start with 1 vanilla item in them due to the game placement and list items. all normal lids graphic opens and close. They cannot be picked up and they do not taste very good. They are one hundred percent vanilla stock items where the ID codes were used and verified in the Creation Kit, WIKI a multitude of mods and every other location in the world. Type : Help chest, help barrel, help urn, help lockbox, help chest, help me.

I am pretty sure I am most assuredly confident they work without any problems. Provided, that you do in fact, follow the instructions listed. Remember to make a save in case you miss a step or accidentally forget a + or - sign in your number placement and a container ends up 14 cells away sticking out of the Jarl of Sometown's head by accident. :tongue:

EDIT : If you still are unsure, make one and put a few items in it for a period of time you need to convince yourself it is safe, then go check it out. I bet you still have all those daggers, maces, leather, lockpicks, gems, ingredients or potions you placed inside.

In case you just want a quick reply. I am pretty sure they work :teehee: