Can't log in to Oblivion nexus

Lehcar

Very upsetting because I'm in the middle of trying to download a bunch of things... for some reason I can't log in to any of the Nexus sites, I enter my username and password but the fields remain empty after pressing Login... what's going on? Edited by Lehcar

Ditto. Can log into Skyrim Nexus and the forums, but can't log into the New Vegas Nexus. It refreshes as if it did log in, but I can't do any account stuff. It also doesn't say I've logged in.

The only response I can get back from the site is if my password is typed in wrong - then it tells me it's wrong. Which is really helpful when I can't log in at all.

Same here. I've just been setting up a new mod I uploaded when suddenly Oblivion Nexus decided that I wasn't logged in anymore. The main page still showed my as logged in though. I hit logout and tried to log in again, but it doesn't work. The page refreshes and doesn't show an error, but it doesn't show me as logged in either and I can't access my account.

Same Problem. Deleted cookies and tried using two different browsers (Firefox and Pale Moon), then tried logging in on a different computer, all to no avail

tried it on Windows 7/XP, Avast antivirus, windows firewall

Edited by Mabutofu

Happening for me on New Vegas Nexus. Even deleted my existing cookies and checked to make sure I hadn't accidentally blocked them from nexus sites.

Same thing here, but I don't think it is cookie related as I've noticed I can log in the Fallout 3 Nexus or the Dragon Age Nexus but not the New Vegas Nexus. It's annoying as I was logged in a couple of hours ago.