City of Scum

nightinglae850

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine the dark elves being the slaves actually. Some argonian pirates seeing the hunting of the great houses as not enough repayment for their enslavement so making it their business to enslave (and torture) any and every dark elf they find, could make for a very interesting and tense relationship between the argonian leader and a dark elf leader of another faction, a very delicate peace between each other given the rampant racism between them, maybe even a quest to break that peace with some minor action so they eliminate each other (ordered by one of the more influential factions to make sure neither of them grow powerful enough to become "problematic"?) As for the khajiit, I don't think any particular race holds a specific grudge or alliance with them, which still makes them viable slaves, since no one's a massive supporter of their kind either Edited by HatterMaster

I like the mine idea, and a slave market was in my mind, so this is perfect. The Blood Horkers are currently run by a Nord, but of course I could make that change with great ease. As we know, many Nords don't like Dunmer, Khajiit, OR Argonians much, and often outright hate them for being in Skyrim. That's a True Nord sentiment, but we all know the Nord Dunmer grudge goes back eras. So, I say a mix of the three for slaves. That ought to rankle the Dunmer enough, being placed in the same position as the beast races.

Edit: This is of course open to debate!

Edited by Xion209

I feel the black market is missing something... Hanging bodies.

I mean come on, this is a pirate town, why wouldn't they hang bodies? Hanging them outside isn't so viable given the condition of the island, but bodies on the inside would be great.

Just a suggestion, of course. It's your mod :P