[REQ] Ultimate M4A1

Cyph3R213

I know there are many req for this bad azz rifle and modders are working on it but i just wanted to give the modders some pics of the M4A1 with some attachments to give them some ideas..

Oh, a geardoed-up M4 with enough useless stuff duct-taped to it to make it weigh more than an M249 SAW.

Could be done with relative ease. The GECK is out so animations can be added (even if a tad painstakingly). The only real problem is that besides for the scope and possibly a non-removable silencer none of the other stuff will actually work because no one has come up with a way to implement secondary fire functions. So all that extra junk strapped to it would just add to it's inventory weight without serving any useful purpose in the game other than looking cool.

So in short it can be done but you might as well lose the M203, laser and flashlight because there's no real way to implement them yet. And there have been quite a few requests for the AR-15 series of rifles here and there already so something along the lines of what you want is probably just around the corner.

Lol, the GECK doesnt really help much in that department, I think with people are over estimating what the GECK is capable of. But anyways, on to my original point, the laser sight could be use sense there is already a mod out that adds a laser sight to the silenced 10mm (it just cant be turned off). And the flashlight could also be used, if you could change the light coming from the pipboy to the flashlight on the rifle by holding down tab. So its not a total waste.

i'm sure the modders will figure out a way to incorporate the attachments...as to the m203 i guess thats a whole different story. but, i'm confident that the modders will figure it out to shoot frag grenades or w/e they decide to shoot with, it's just matter of time. i wonder if you can somehow use the texture and meshes from counter strike source, they're hi rez textures btw, cuz 1 of the modders from RE4 converted the weapons from CS : Source. i mean if it's possible to do that than i'm thinking it would possible to convert them to FO3. i'm not a modder so i can't say how hard or easy it would be. or even if it can be achieved at all. i'm just throwing it out there.

and wreckless they're not airsoft...they're replicas =p

i'm sure the modders will figure out a way to incorporate the attachments...as to the m203 i guess thats a whole different story. but, i'm confident that the modders will figure it out to shoot frag grenades or w/e they decide to shoot with, it's just matter of time. i wonder if you can somehow use the texture and meshes from counter strike source, they're hi rez textures btw, cuz 1 of the modders from RE4 converted the weapons from CS : Source. i mean if it's possible to do that than i'm thinking it would possible to convert them to FO3. i'm not a modder so i can't say how hard or easy it would be. or even if it can be achieved at all. i'm just throwing it out there.

and wreckless they're not airsoft...they're replicas =p

Tacticool for the sake of being there, nontheless.

Archived