Sentient Plant Problems

TrickyVein

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Been curious about this too.

Clearly lots of time and effort went into this.

The pictures of this reflect massive skills and dedication.

Do we dare ask the fate of this? and, if it has been scrapped, could the assets be donated to another project that's still alive? (at least this way its not all for nothing)

• 5 months later...

So this mod has been revised and worked on at a fever pace recently because well, it would be a shame if it weren't. This is a quick, dirty trailer I've put together to build interest again and hopefully attract some talent to the project:

We do need help and specifically are looking for writers and people to think about flushing out characters, story and of course, the all-important dialog.

This is quite a bit of thread necromancy, but PM myself or RoyBatty if you have a mind to contribute and like what you see.

Hope you enjoy the vid and that it isn't taken down because of someone's crusade against using music in videos.

• 3 months later...

I've been following this for years. I'd love to contribute, but all I would be capable of doing is writing for story and characters. I'd love to do voice acting, I'm just not sure what equipment I would need in order to do so. I'll be favoring this thread so I can check it more frequently. I nearly shat myself when I saw your most recent post Tricky.

• 7 months later...