Are you a first person or a 3rd person player?

Lawlacaust

I do both but when exploring and looting i am in first person all the time but in combat i have to be in 3rd person so i can fight to the best that i can "melee" combat anyways!

i only use third person when i'm fighting with melee weapons (so the most of time), otherwise, when i use bow/magic, or i loot i'm in 1st person.

I use a mod for centered third person camera. Not sure why Betheseda went over the shoulder camera. in third person. The only time I go in first person is when using the bow. I get motion sickness in first person if I am in it for a time..

I use a mod for centered third person camera. Not sure why Betheseda went over the shoulder camera. in third person. The only time I go in first person is when using the bow. I get motion sickness in first person if I am in it for a time..

Holy I've been looking for a mod like that! Pretty please could your provide the link where you got it from? xx

I play third person, thank god the elder scrolls have that option, I really hate how first person is handled, it´s so retarded because in first person we are basically floating heads with arms for ears -.- I´m yet to see a first person game with a body with the right porpotions.