Dragonborn Comes?

FalmerBane

I just tried to access the Steam Skyrim achievements page and it says:

Sorry

The Steam Community is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

XID: 2053745425

Could it be a sign???

To make sure I reloaded and closed the page a couple times as well as checked availability on a couple other games. Skyrim is the only one that throws this message, my fingers are crossed!

I'm new to this game. I was wondering what to expect from "Dragonborn" when it comes. Is it added land mass + quests or just new quests in the original zone? What usually happens?

I'm new to this game. I was wondering what to expect from "Dragonborn" when it comes. Is it added land mass + quests or just new quests in the original zone? What usually happens?

Dragonborn, unlike the previous DLC (Dawnguard), adds a brand new island to the world with fresh quests and new NPCs. The island in question was explorable in the Elderscrolls III Morrowind via an expansion pack, but it will be a completely new experience for Skyrim.

These days, I feel a kind of same sensation like FalmerBane...

When the steam is stuck in something, I come to think 'Oh? this is some kind of busy connection because of the dlc2 release...@@?'.

And it always relates nothing... bah,,,, T_T

Seems the dlc2 will really be released on early Feb. T_T

Are you guys (and girls) ready to land on Soltsheim @@?

My new game saves these days are corrupted because of my-own-test-mods, so I have only lvl 12 char.... T_T

Oh, by the way, is the voice of Miraak cool, isnt it?

I like him saying 'what a,,,, aha you are the dragonborn, I can sense it,.. blah blah, you still dont know what a true dragonborn can wield,,,, Fus blah blah (Dragon Aspect)'. ^_^

Been reading bethesda forums and according to this http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1437517-skyrim-dlc-pcps3-release-thread/ they will release information today I´m betting it´s a release date :D

It IS!

PC and PS3 fans, prepare to cast off. Next month, you will travel to Solstheim, home of Skyrim’s latest add-on, Dragonborn. PS3 fans can expect an expanded itinerary – with stops at Fort Dawnguard and Castle Volkihar – before heading back to the home of your dreams. Details below:

PC: On Tuesday, February 5th, Dragonborn will be available on Steam, including the English, French, Italian, Spanish and German versions of the content.

PlayStation 3: Dragonborn will be the first add-on arriving on PSN in February. Hearthfire will release next, followed by Dawnguard, and all three should be out in February. The 1.8 update will also release, just prior to Dragonborn. We’ll keep you posted as release dates get finalized both on our end and with Sony for each and its various languages. Last but not least, each one will be 50% off during their launch week on PSN.

Over the last year, it’s been a treat for us to work on new content for Skyrim, and we’re excited that it will soon be available for everyone to explore. Thanks for all your support and sharing your adventures with us.