ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Request, mod that helps to keep settlers from going as far. If it already exists, please let me know.

Deleted9060408User

I have a mod that moves the enemy spawn zones out of the build area to allow walls to actually be useful. The problem comes from the settlers.

I currently only have 3 settlements so far.

In Sanctuary, I have the main buildings walled it but the settlers go all the way to the bridge out of the main door and I have even seen Preston actually walking around in the friggin lake for some reason, well outside of the fence.

At the Red Rocket Gas Station, I have the wall going along the side of the gas station away from Sanctuary, but when I walk to the place, I have spotted up to 3 settlers at a time clear on the other side of the wall near the edge of the build zone where they would have to walk clear around the place just to get to the entrance to get back inside.

The other one I have is the farm which has no issues so far.

Is there any mod that actually keeps them settlers actually in the fenced in areas?

Edited by Guest

Settlers will 'sandbox' in the pre-designated area. As far as I know, the only way to change that, is to change the sandbox zone in the construction kit. I don't think there is any way to get them to recognize which areas are walled in.....