How many Skyrim characters do you have?

grasscid

Save Games  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many active save games do you have?

I've had several, more than ten actually, never got to keep them after one save, just trying out different playstyles and roleplaying, except for these two:

1. A female imperial mercenary for hire, a cheeky vixen with a silver tongue. Dual wields daggers and swords.

2. A male imperial child (using xvision's children race mod here) who acts as a distraction, while his lacke--ahem, bodyguards hack the enemies from behind. :D

Edited by hardarg

1. Ares - Nord badass Dragonborn who wears Dragonplate Armor with Jagged Crown and Dragonbone Greatsword. He also uses fire spells and shouts if he needs to clear out a room quick.

2. Tyrian - Imperial bard and thief who became a Nightingale. He turns to a path of good when he joins the Legion. Then he defeats Alduin. He settles down after his many adventures but when his wife is killed by vampires he joins the Dawnguard to get revenge. Then he comes out of retirement again to kill Miraak. Master of archery and sword and shield.

3. Skarsis - Dark Elf vampire/assassin who uses conjuration and destruction. Wears Vampire Lord armor most of the time but has an enchanted set of Morang Tong armor when he assassinates bitches.

4. Khaleed - Redguard werewolf and hunter. He was given the Ring of Hircine and Saviors Hide and wears helmet gauntlets and boots of the old gods (Looks awesome together).

5. Tajii the Fiend - Once proud Khajiit boxer who ripped a giants leg off and turned it into a weapon (Dragonbone Warhammer) He has recently fallen on hard times and become addicted to skooma. He also has a pet Butterfly he keeps in a jar that goes everywhere with him.

Iradiel, the wood elf thief.

She is a blond, relatively human looking Bosmer who wears either nightingale or glass armour. She is a self centered and not very smart.

She's a sneaky archer who's main strategy is to sneak out, shoot, then hid until she is no longer detected. Currently she is killing Thalmor in the Moonpath to Elswyr mod.

Insannus, the psychopath.

He is a skinny pale dark elf. I wanted to make him smiling, but dark elves don't get that mouth. I'll have to console command it if I want it.

As a rule, when I play with him, I am not allowed to use any equipment I take into the dungeon with me. Weapons and armor must be taken from loot. That said, he is a very sneaky character, but specializes in heavy armor.

He is an insane person who enjoys killing people.

I had lost this character early on for a while due to technical problems, but I recently retrieved him! It's wonderful because I had been saving the Dark Brotherhood quests for him.

Anwen, the Pyromancer

She is a red-headed Nord mage. I love the role reversal. She is a skinny Nord firebender! Irony ftw. She uses a mix of robes and heavy armor depending on how much magica she has left. Most commonly she wears the Archmage Robes and Moroki to get a 400% magica regen bonus. Her sword is one called the Molten Greatsword, that is an Ebony fire-enchant. The flame effects make it look like it is made of molten metal. She also has a line of garnet jewelry(which exactly match her haircolour) that are labeled Anwen's _______ of _________. It's how I RP her as a master enchanter. She is also a die hard Imperial.

Now that I think about it, I had a simple backstory for this one. Basically, she was born near Windhelm, as a poor, homeless girl. She found comfort in the one spell she quikly learned,: flames. That spell could keep her warm! The other nords in the area, however, scoffed at her for it. Shameful they called it. So she left for the College of Winterhold. There she honed her skills, but eventually left to train at the more advance college in Cyroldiil. There she became a master pyromancer, and eventually made a mistake that made fire rather than water flow down her veins. Now she is really hot, literally. Her character is one who is very mortally upright, however, she has a fatal flaw of curiosity.

Arneus, the Paladin

He is a Breton who uses a sword in his right hand and a restoration spell in his left. He has heavy armor, and I usually don't have to use restoration so much.

He looks, much by coincidence, like a stereotypical Jesus. Only he's buff as a wrestler. It was much in part to me changing the hair at the last second.

His backstory is that of a Breton from high rock, who, as a child, was exposed to a great deal of conjuration magic. He was in the middle of a feud between warring necormancers, demon summoners, and necromancers. He, unlike most around him, became disgusted with it all, and took up the way of a priest. However, he could not escape his darker past simply by turning from it. He in the end became a holy night who vowed to remove all the evils that came at him. He's killed hagravens, necromancers, many forces of darkness. Whenever I find a book on conjuration while playing him, I burn it. Also, when I became a werewolf, I transformed only once.

Cedus Peliculus, the Mafioso

An older gentleman with cash-green eyes. He is an Imperial who's major skills are in speech, conjuration, illusion, and restoration. Also one handed, but I as a backup. His skills are designed to be that of one who only supports, never fighting himself. It's a hard playstlye, but it can be fun.

Vaetriix, the Archer

A brunette Nord who was my attempt at being a non sneaky archer, and my latest character. Not much to say yet on her. Well, she's a passionate Stormcloak.

"One Night Stand" Characters

I've had many characters that I've made, then the next day though, Oh, WHY?! and deleted. One prime example is my argonian alchemist. The idea with him was to use solely postions to kill my ememies using the Death from Afar mod. Another example would be my host of vampire characters who, never got infected.

"One Night Stand" Characters

I've had many characters that I've made, then the next day though, Oh, WHY?! and deleted. One prime example is my argonian alchemist. The idea with him was to use solely postions to kill my ememies using the Death from Afar mod. Another example would be my host of vampire characters who, never got infected.

You know, you may want to take a look at the Better Vampires mod by Brehanin. Tweaking the ingame mod menu, you can begin very early infected with vampirism. Like, while you're starting out at Helgen kind of early.

I have three characters: First one was played briefly to get a feel for the game. Second one was serious, but I've remade that one into the character I play now:

Syra, female Imperial warrior. Uses sword, shield and heavy armor. All items are legendary dragon bone items with two enchantments each, and some enchanted jewelry (no glitches and exploits used). Uses healing spells. Has crafted thief gear for sneaking and pickpocketing. Has lock picking/carry weight jewelry. Has Augmented Flames for increasing damage of enchanted swords. Uses the Steed standing stone for the carry weight and weightless armor. Follower used is Serana who has a full Dragon Scale armor set with a Dragon Sword, all enchanted, except the sword.

The game has become very easy with this character, so, for my next game I'm going to use Requiem for vastly increased difficulty.

:psyduck: I Got 3 characters:

#1 - Heavy armored , human warrior, 2hander sword.

#2 - Light armored , wood elf archer, bow.

#3 - My mod tester - console command user. " I use this character to test out all the mods i get to see what they are like and if I want them on my other two people."

I've started three, but really only play my first one.

1: Lashacrimos (I'm unoriginal, that's the name of a character I write about) - a Reachman (i.e. Breton - is there a Reachman race mod yet?) unarmored mage assassin cannibal vampire Daedra worshiper who kills thieves and people who deserve it (like people who succumb to bribery) and murders Vigilants of Stendarr on sight. Chaotic Good. ^^ He's an honorable dude who just happens to hear voices from the Daedric realms which tell him to murder. He's married to Jenassa, his best friend is Cicero, and his favorite house is Hjerm because it comes with its own decorations. ;)

2: A female Chaotic Evil Altmer thief, whose name I don't really remember. I enjoy playing against type, so she's embittered and has zero magical talent. Not a spell on her. I only played her a little bit, but I'm not counting her as retired, just in stasis. She's my only female character and my only thief, so if I feel like sexy armors and being a cad, it'll all be through her.

3: Arnandre, who was supposed to be a revamp of Lashacrimos, because that's the style I like to play, but I do consider him retired, for all he only ever got to level 8 or so. For one thing, I gave him a Breton name instead of a Reachman one... :/

Lashy's the only one I really play... He's level 55ish but I'm only about halfway through the main quest and have 6 or so daedra left to do. I am a bit slow....

Edited by AnkhAscendant