ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vivec problem

Cete

Well I couldnt help you because you cant re-install the game either. HOwever, I do have a question that SORT-OF relates to this problem... How can you get an object back? I am doing the Theives Guild missions for Sugar-Lips Habasi and I cant get the Vintage Brandy from the Hlaalo Manor because I accidentally stole it earlier in the game and either drank it or sold it...

I am doing the Theives Guild missions for Sugar-Lips Habasi and I cant get the Vintage Brandy from the Hlaalo Manor because I accidentally stole it earlier in the game and either drank it or sold it...

Two solutions for this.

One, is that there are actually *TWO* bottles of vintage brandy. If you sold only one, you might find the other still lying around somewhere in Hlaalo's house.

The other involves cheating. You can use the placeatpc-> "object_ID", 1, 1, 1 to place another vintage bottle at your feet. To avoid turning this into a spoiler though, you'll have to find out what the object ID for vintage brandy is yourself ;)

Ok, well umm... =) I just firured it might kind of blend in. I didnt really want to start up a whole new topic just to ask that.. Anyways, I think you are stuck. What I would suggest you do is just take the siltstrider to another town with a boat, or go to the Mages Guild in Vivec and go to Sadrith Mora then take a boat route from there. Just dont accidentally go to Vivec on boats because you will be stuck again...

Ok, well umm...  =)  I just firured it might kind of blend in.  I didnt really want to start up a whole new topic just to ask that..  Anyways, I think you are stuck.  What I would suggest you do is just take the siltstrider to another town with a boat, or go to the Mages Guild in Vivec and go to Sadrith Mora then take a boat route from there.  Just dont accidentally go to Vivec on boats because you will be stuck again...

Thanks, but I already know that. :huh:

Archived