Need help finding xml folder for Ancient Blood Magic mod

Kajana

Trying to install Ancient Blood Magic:

http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/mods/3436

and in the descriptions/comments the author says "Main file into the override folder and the readme copy paste into xml folder"

I have searched the override and game files for an xml folder and have found several files with xml in them, but no folder. So not sure what to do. The readme is not for the talents themselves but for the descriptions of the talents to show up in game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

You may not even be watching this anymore but I just figured I'd respond anyway since I figured it out and saw that you'd posted on several places trying to find a way to get the descriptions to work. I installed the mod with NMM then downloaded it manually and opened via 7zip to get to the folder itself and the readme. I moved the 'adm' folder into my AddIns folder located here C/Users/YOUR NAME/Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age and then I copied and pasted the contents of the readme.txt into my AddIns.xml file located here C/Users/YOUR NAME/Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age. ( I have the game via Steam so your locations might be slightly different but you should still have a Bioware and Dragon Age folder regardless so just look for those. )This might be slightly redundant but it's worked for me as I have access to the abilities and the descriptions for everything. :smile: P.S. - When you paste the code from the readme, make sure you don't paste it in the middle of another mods code.