⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Telvanni Isles:Coldharbour

JoRhajak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still extremely exited for this mod and follow it intently. I love what you are doing here keep up the good work. Look I know this is a bad question because you bro bobbly haven't the slightest idea but I still want to ask. Do you have any projection on how long it will take to complete. I'm guessing it could take up to 6 months or longer to complete because of how much you are doing but if you have a rough estimate that would be nice. I currently am not playing skyrim I am waiting for this mod and a number of other projects to be completed and am playing modded oblivion in the mean time. So any ideas? Thanks

- valin

We estimate sometime in the next 2-3 months if the team stays as small as it is, and we keep working. Pretty much everyone minus 2 or 3 people have dropped or left the project for life reasons or personal reasons. This is my full time job pretty much, and I have been a TES fan forever so It will release before the end of this year for sure. I appreciate your interest and I started this post the moment we started the mod, and I wanted the development to be open from the start, so no your not asking any bad questions. Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

Thank you for the response. this is very exiting to hear i am not going to be playing skyrim until sometime next year so this is good. I am very exited for this keep up the good work. also i am sort of a role player and am planing out my next playthrough and was wondering how it starts if you get a letter or if there is a boat somewhere or something else? i don't want spoliers just wandering if the quest comes to you or you stumble upon the quest. anywayse like i said great work thus far cant wait to play.

Edited by valin77778

• 2 weeks later...

obviously I've updated my replies since the begining, but feel free to just comment on the project or ask any questions. If your interested in helping please don't hold back!

Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

we may ask for input at some point next month or early the following, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

obviously I've updated my replies since the begining, but feel free to just comment on the project or ask any questions. If your interested in helping please don't hold back!

Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

we may ask for input at some point next month or early the following, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.Thanks ~ Jo'Rhajak

Alright, i wait upon that day

• 3 weeks later...

so i have been back to this form least 2 times a week since my last post and was wondering if it is still in production. because if not than i don't want to get my hopes up. if so then continue working and thanks for continuing work on such an amazing project. It would be nice if you could let me know seeing as you haven't responded to the previous persons post. thanks.

- Valin

Wow ... the screenshots look incredible! Sure hope it's still in production. Will keep track of this mod. =)

so i have been back to this form least 2 times a week since my last post and was wondering if it is still in production. because if not than i don't want to get my hopes up. if so then continue working and thanks for continuing work on such an amazing project. It would be nice if you could let me know seeing as you haven't responded to the previous persons post. thanks.

- Valin

It is still in production, although right now it is moving a bit slowly, and not many updates, since Jorhajak recently moved out of state. Although I am continuing to work on the art assets for the project.

It will probably be a few months before it is ready to be released though, just so you know.

• 2 months later...

It is still in production, although right now it is moving a bit slowly, and not many updates, since Jorhajak recently moved out of state. Although I am continuing to work on the art assets for the project.

It will probably be a few months before it is ready to be released though, just so you know.

A few months has been passed, any updates yet?

Edited by Amazingchopin