⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Telvanni Isles:Coldharbour

JoRhajak

Looks very good!

One thing I think would be cool would be to have a town or village or whatever and when you do quests and help them out they will actually grow so for example the farm will grow and get more animals and plants and overall the town will just look more prosperous. This would make it seem that your actions are actually making a difference rather than in vanilla Skyrim where you do quests and help out the peoplenothing really changes, even in Dragonborn when you reopen the mines Raven Rock doesn't actually change, the only change is that people go to the mine and work and some new dialogue but it doesn't look like the town is more prosperous which I find a bit silly.

But in general I just like quests that make a difference to people rather than just do the quest, get the reward and then no change apart from a new dialogue line or two. Something like in Dawnguard where you join the Dawnguard and as you progress the fort gets new defenses and more people join it, which is cool.

Anyway, good luck with this :smile:.

Edited by CiaranB123

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. This mod is looking better and better each time something new shows up. Can't wait to know more about it. Good luck with the mod!

Screen shots are up, one of the quests is up. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Thanks, I know we were a bit late but I want to make sure the content we put out is of good quality, and of course doesn't spoil too much. I appreciate your continued support, as we are working pretty hard on putting out a quality eperience. ~ Jo'Rhajak

So I am a big fan of house telvanni and I love morrowind. There is a couple comments I wanted to make on this project. First I love it and can't wait for it to be released keep up the good work(:. Now to what I am expecting and hoping for. First I would love to be able to join house telvanni and would love a big quest line relating to house telvanni because I love the house. (Mabel even become the head of port telvannis) I can't wait o revistit the great port telvannis and travel on morrowind once again. Question do you take any inspiration from tamreil rebuilt port or are you going to build a whole new one for the 4th era?

Just some thoughts

- valin

So I am a big fan of house telvanni and I love morrowind. There is a couple comments I wanted to make on this project. First I love it and can't wait for it to be released keep up the good work(:. Now to what I am expecting and hoping for. First I would love to be able to join house telvanni and would love a big quest line relating to house telvanni because I love the house. (Mabel even become the head of port telvannis) I can't wait o revistit the great port telvannis and travel on morrowind once again. Question do you take any inspiration from tamreil rebuilt port or are you going to build a whole new one for the 4th era?

Just some thoughts

- valin

I think you'll really enjoy this if you're a fan of house telvanni, and even if your not. However, those who have played tamriel rebuilt will notice i take my own approach to the lore and port telvannis. I cannot say i haven't been inspired by some aspects of Tamriel Rebuilt, but I can say that this is my perception of the region and you will have a brand new experience of the isles and their inhabitants. There will be plenty of nostalgia and lore references, and I do include TES Novel's in the cannon lore. The poll at the beginning really does reflect our reality, and it's our priority to give players something they would be excited to have within reason, and I'll let you know right now the house is joinable.

Looks very good!

One thing I think would be cool would be to have a town or village or whatever and when you do quests and help them out they will actually grow so for example the farm will grow and get more animals and plants and overall the town will just look more prosperous. This would make it seem that your actions are actually making a difference rather than in vanilla Skyrim where you do quests and help out the peoplenothing really changes, even in Dragonborn when you reopen the mines Raven Rock doesn't actually change, the only change is that people go to the mine and work and some new dialogue but it doesn't look like the town is more prosperous which I find a bit silly.

But in general I just like quests that make a difference to people rather than just do the quest, get the reward and then no change apart from a new dialogue line or two. Something like in Dawnguard where you join the Dawnguard and as you progress the fort gets new defenses and more people join it, which is cool.

Anyway, good luck with this :smile:.

Yeah, we keep hearing how important it is to make decisions matter, and we agree completely. I personally like having my choices make me think twice so you can expect that.

Just wanted to mention that, based on the quest dialogue you revealed so far, you need some work on your grammar and sentence structure.

Other than that, this seems intriguing, I wish I could be of use, but you already have a writer and I haven't fiddled with the Creation Kit yet.

If you've need of anything along the lines of quest design/storylines, I can offer assistance with that, anything that won't require me to touch the dreaded CK. It enjoys making my game unstable.

I have messaged you.