Repair Vehicles/robots and Animal Friend Perk

JimReaper

I thought of this whilst playing earlier.

Would there be anyway of repairing one of the motorbikes or cars you see laying around. Then use it to navigate the wasteland. Something like, you have to have 5-10 scrap metal and 100 repair. Could also be done with broken robots (with something like, 2 scrap metal and 75 repair, 50 science) to resurrect them.

Also add another level to the animal friend perk, in which you can ride on suitable animals (brahmin/yao guai)

Cool, it just seems like it would be a logical expansion to the animal friend perk. Since the wasteland is so big, i dont see why it wasnt put in the game in the first place. Level 3 Animal Friend, ride brahmin and yao guai.

Spose' new animations would have to be made for this mod to go ahead.

I don't know, I'm not much of a modder myself. From what I understand, though, they apparently took them out or changed them in some way as to not be that simple. However, the first of the upcoming DLC packs is supposed to have drivable vehicles, so there is hope yet!

Just seems silly to have a massive wasteland to explore but have to walk (slowly) the whole time, especially when oblivion had the horses.

Would love to see this animal perk add on, proberly even more than vehicles.

Archived