the Ultimate Load Order - STABLE AND PERFECT

SMB92

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost my copy of of Oblivion :( replacing it with a steam copy pronto, Is there anyway you could post your LO for Oblivion? I hear what you said earlier I simply adore Skyrim but nothing can dethrone Oblivion, not after the countless hours I've spent in it, lol playing Skyrim is like being on vacation, but sooner or later you always go home to Oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry I have not updated this thread my install is on hold until NVEC 3.3DD as i don't want to waste time with too many patches.

Now also I've been faced with another difficult problem that we all have, the "magic threshold" of mods the game allows before it will corrupt everything :/

You can follow my project on the matter here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/915951-theories-on-the-magic-threshold-mod-limit-and-an-interesting-find/

I will update the OP today with a new version of the LO.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the FO3 Weapons included in just PN? I also run PN and FO3 and trimming the fat would help a ton! I do not run fook however.

Also I don't think you need the Cabinet for the Armory, unless of course you just want brazen access to all those guns.

The.Armory.Leveled.List.esp Includes about half the guns from the armory into the leveled list, which is 150 total. The other 150 are either too buggy, goofy, or just don't fit.

The.Armory.Leveled.List.Concise.esp is a further culling of those guns to make the Armory "slightly" more lore friendly. It removes more guns from the leveled list.

They are in FOOK and PN, mainly FOOK. You could use FO3 Weapons Restored mod instead of FOOK if you wanted to though.

The cabinet is there for bug testing, and there are problems with the armory let me tell you :(. Lots of animation bugs etc etc.

There are 320+ weapons in the armory btw, and i was using that LL patch BUT it's full of errors with 2.9 WIP - so much so the game menus disappear - same goes for HHv2 patch for 2.9 WIP, have to use the old one :/ Yes the concise patch is heaps lore friendly and I quite like it. Doesn't require the LL patch though, nor does it contain any unresolved error messages anywhere because of it, so i'm happy with that. Just my preference thing I guess :)

Anyhow I have a new LO now, this one is very much similar but i have done a lot of patching and merging and a few new big add ons. Coming soon ;)

Are the FO3 Weapons included in just PN? I also run PN and FO3 and trimming the fat would help a ton! I do not run fook however.

Also I don't think you need the Cabinet for the Armory, unless of course you just want brazen access to all those guns.

The.Armory.Leveled.List.esp Includes about half the guns from the armory into the leveled list, which is 150 total. The other 150 are either too buggy, goofy, or just don't fit.

The.Armory.Leveled.List.Concise.esp is a further culling of those guns to make the Armory "slightly" more lore friendly. It removes more guns from the leveled list.

Can't wait! Looks like we have similar tastes in mods! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mod limit is here to stay unfortunately, however a newer much better project has begun! In fact I'll be making a release of it on Nexus! It will be a massive guide on how to build it it (won't be an all in one package sorry, too many permissions) with links to all mods and my supplied patches!

BTW I got rid of Powered Power Armor. It only covers so many variants of PA and is very unrealistic when playing with NVEC and Project Nevada as they make changes to all new power armors + more vanilla. If it were to be patched for every mod it would be great, but sadly it's just too big an effort. Other than that it's a great mod.

Also I have had to stop and debug the AWOP-Monster Mod patch, seems there is something about it causing ctd's non stop, something up with the spawn system and various patches that affect it. I have been given permission to re-release the mod once it's cleaned ^^

I will post a new thread soon in this thread,