[Need Help] Grumpy Wizard Follower Mod

SupportCrow

Will other voices be needed?

Potentially! There are many concepts and plans in the works. Many of which will require new VAs, but we won't be looking for new ones anytime soon.

Right now, we're looking for 2D artists primarily.

UPDATE

We're starting off the new year quite strong!

The team is now made up of myself, our star voice actor, 4 2D artists, 3 level designers (one of whom is great at Nav-meshing. Julianos be praised), a consulting architect for special reasons, and one special effects spellcrafter.

Right now, we're working on base models for 2 of the 3 dungeons we have while waiting on a new tile set for dungeon 3. 2D is working hard on a variety of new assets to make these new areas stand out and tell a narrative. Archer (The VA) and I are working on brining this grumpy old wizard alive one voiced, implemented line at a time. And someone else is making cookies. Don't know who, but I was promised cookies.

We're presently looking for more 2D artists (there's a lot of claims heh) and more spell crafters. We'll take anyone with proven ability and good teammate skills!

This may be the last update for this topic. When next you see our project, it'll have a lot to show. Until then, stay safe and play together.

Ever Kindly,

Amicus.

• 4 weeks later...