Windmill House

NilsFischer

Hi,

I hope that someone could help me to add a player home in a windmill east of Rorikstead.

I like browsing the nexus as much as playing Skyrim and I'm always interested in Player Homes, but often, I don't download them because they are only large. What do I want with a big castle?

I want something nice, something new. So I came up with a Windmill to live in. Nothing big, just a two story building, Library and Bedroom in the top, Kitchen and Storeroom in the Basement.

There is neither Alchemy Table nor Enchanting Table in the Main House, not to mention a forge.

But there still is a hole in the ground outside, where the flour would be stored (with a drain leading out of the windmill, so it would just flow in the hole after it's been grounded). If you remove some sacks of flour, you find an hidden entrance to some bigger, fully expanded caves under the windmill. There are 3 Caves, one Trophy-Room, one for the Enchanting/Alchemy-Lab and one for the forge.

Ideally, you wouldn't need to load the house and caves and could just walk into it (like this, if that isn't possible, there must be a way to get from the windmill into the caves without loading.

Also, it would be cool if you really had to renovate the windmill from a windmill to your house and extend the caves. But I can see that this could also be a big problem.

If someone would be nice enough to help me with his/hers CK-skills (I'm playing on a mac and it crashes when opening the Preview Window) I would be very grateful. I could also make some sketches and plans if that would help.

I like your idea seams pretty legit. Have you done any work yet on this? I've modded other games but im new to the creation kit and still learning. you might want someone more experienced in CK but if you dont mind me giving it a try ill help you out.

I like your idea seams pretty legit. Have you done any work yet on this? I've modded other games but im new to the creation kit and still learning. you might want someone more experienced in CK but if you dont mind me giving it a try ill help you out.

I have exactly no experience with the CK but I would be happy if you could help me.