Is a mod causing this?

NotMarki

Hey all

So i am a new Skyrim PC player converted from PS3 so of course I am having lots of fun with mods.

On ps3 I never got very far and especially on the main quest I never even got much further than learning the vuld shout..

Anywho.. I have just been playing the PC version with many mods installed.. and I was fighting the first dragon ( the one the jarl of whiterun sends you to ) and this dragon was speaking english in sound clips that didn't sound very good.. I couldn't hear what he was saying but when I killed him he said "Dovakiin No!"

Is this actually a part of the game and something I have done has allowed me to understand the language.. or has one of my mods made this happen? I certainly never heard a dragon speak in english on the ps3 (upto where i was anyway) and this dragons voice sounded a bit rubbish and not very immersive..

So yea am I experiencing just something the game randomly throws at you or has someone but this into a mod somewhere to annoy me (i've only installed serious mods)

That's so stupid.. why would it do that? or is this actually bethesda sound files that have been fixed?

Fixed files. From what I understand, the dragons always talked in all other language versions of the game except English and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch restored the files in the English version.