⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Peregrine's New Weapons

Peregrine

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peregrine would you be able to do me some weapons modals?

I will be willing to wait till your mods finished because i would love to see it

as soon as possible and i wouldn't want my mod conflicting with it....

It doesn't matter when you do them as i said (because i don't yet know how to

use the construction set) which brings me onto does anyone know were

there are any tutorials?

If you are interested PM me and then when i tell you what i am after you can

decide weather or not you will help.

Either way great weapons. Long swords my fav. :D

lol my daedra aren't evil, they're daedric lords who etc etc....you'll have to wait for the actaul mod/expansion to come. i just got back from a week long backbacking trip and have some rediculous ideas for locales. i'm also working on a seyda neen house mod (hopefully done this week before i go back to school) that will have some teaser stuff for the mod. sorry kids no new weapons as of yet, everything is still in concept art form but so far i have 2 weapons i know will be in there and a new set of daedric armor that will have a different color pallete, more like the colors of daedric ruins. once the house is done i'll post it, the teaser will likely be a book or note that hints at something to come.

now onto the house....then 3ds

NEW UPDATE! Its not much, but between moving back to college and another project I'm working on, haven't been putting a lot of effort into this right now. But... long sword is now ingame and working.

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Next stuff in progress: 2 axes, a mace, and a longbow.

Oh, Israel.Craven and Jinn-Roh, check your email. I sent you a version that shouldn't need Tribunal to work.

Archived