Simple Polygamy Mod

Apis4

I am looking for a mod that deletes the restrictions on marriages, and removes anything that registers you as married to other NPCs, without removing any of the benefits of marriage.

I even without mods, you wind up with what? 7 or 8 homes in SSE? With mods? Who knows.

But they are always basically empty, unless you use multiple adoptions, grab some animal followers, and get a good follower framework. Yet even then, it seems unrealistic, unimmersive, to have a bunch of lackeys, sometimes guards, animals and pets, sometimes house staff, a steward depending.... and then kids.... like you just leave your kids with these people.... yet I am not a fan of being inundated with gabble from kids, so, because I AM a bleeding heart, and love the idea of saving SIX kids who need it most, not two....I am looking to spread them out, two here, one there, another somewhere else, another here... etc etc etc.

That way I only have to put up with one or two harassing me for money, toys, or playing...... which is of the utmost importance lest I become to view them as I view Braith, with matching life expectancy.

Yet just dropping the little bastards off with random miscreants who latch on to the Dragonborn for their own selfish reasons, seems a rather stupid move.

Solution.

Give each one a new Mother, by a bit of the good polygamy! That way pretty low maintenance Sylgia, can dwell in some place in the Rift in one of my custom houses, showing her eternal thankfulness for my dragging her out that mine, by raising children her black lunged broken physiology couldnt provide us with, whilst that drug dealing kahjit f*cking, con woman Ysolda can raise one in Whiterun, prove to me she's useful beyond killing on the spot for her crimes, and yet some others can be raised by that silly hauty elf, so boring yet condescending I dont even recall her name, in Solitude.

Problem solved, my houses dont feel empty, my rescued children get mothers as well as their father-dov.... and Skyrims finest washed up old maids get one last shot at happiness, staving off their otherwise inevitable suicide a little longer.

BUT..... it has to not impede my progress with any other women, I like Vilja and Sofia, and need to marry both, Drs orders, I like Aela and Mjoll, and both must be wives, not like the above wives, cos I like these ones, obviously, but proper wives..... also, I have a couple of followers who wont marry you, but are down to f*ck..... which is great...because they give more, do more, for me, the more they like me, and they like me more if slipped some D.... but they have ...idk....morals and crap...and wont be so DTF, if I am effing anyone else... so the mod needs to nix that sh*t.

So far I have not seen a polygamy mod... and there's only a few....that achieve all this.

Yet as you can see, this is critically essential to any serious Skyrim players, so I am asking for some savvy modder out there to come up with this!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!

Afaik, Manipulator will handle that marriage issue, although it's resolution isn't immersive. (ie, no second, third, 4th... wedding ceremonies.) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6288-the-manipulator-by-ffabris-for-se/

TBH, I've never married more than one, so I can't guarantee it works that way, but it has menu items to auto marry.

Afaik, Manipulator will handle that marriage issue, although it's resolution isn't immersive. (ie, no second, third, 4th... wedding ceremonies.) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6288-the-manipulator-by-ffabris-for-se/

TBH, I've never married more than one, so I can't guarantee it works that way, but it has menu items to auto marry.

Sweet as AJ! Good man, I'll check it out!!!!!