Replacing Firepits (Besides Breezehome) with Fireplaces.

ramakgaming

I notice that the developers didn't really think of Immersion when they put Firepits on the floor of places... When you think of Immersion sometimes you think of realism, and when you think of realism, wouldn't be it be a hazard to have a Firepit on the floor? I mean these are the problems you could have, Smoke Inhalation, Catch things on fire, or the entire building on fire, and what if you fall in the pit? Oh god.

I was wondering if someone could replace every single Firepit in the game with Fireplaces instead, except for Breezehome. The reason I would like Breezehome to be excluded is because I've already requested that one to be replaced, and it already has - there is a mod called Breezehome Firepit Removed which does just what I wanted, nothing more - nothing less. I asked the author if he'd have time to do every single one in the game, and he has informed me he's involved in another project that takes the spare time he has, so he won't be able to do them all.

This is why I am here requesting.

Thanks for your time. I hope someone is able to take this project on - I don't know how - or I would do it myself.

Edited by ramakgaming