The outsider comes in

Arcavian

I have been a long time console gamer, nintendo and xbox systems all my life. The first pc game I got was Jade Empire, it was fun but my pc's were always a generation or two behind as far as what they could run. I was intimidated by pc gaming because I kept hearing about how you upgrade this and that and I though.... man I aint got time for that, I just want to get on the sticks. But then skyrim and fallout 4 came to the xbox one and I got a taste of mods... and that changed everything.

I dont know where to start now that Im here but I got a system that can do some things, so I'm just happy to be here.

I have been a long time console gamer, nintendo and xbox systems all my life. The first pc game I got was Jade Empire, it was fun but my pc's were always a generation or two behind as far as what they could run. I was intimidated by pc gaming because I kept hearing about how you upgrade this and that and I though.... man I aint got time for that, I just want to get on the sticks. But then skyrim and fallout 4 came to the xbox one and I got a taste of mods... and that changed everything.

I dont know where to start now that Im here but I got a system that can do some things, so I'm just happy to be here.

Start where we all do ... at the beginning. Best advice I can give is to start with baby steps and work your way up to winning the marathon at your own pace.