Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering what I pay for the massive database of mods and info, and factoring in the price of the monumental improvements to my game(s) made by skilled modders, Id say the downtime is not worth complaining about.

Oh wait, its all provided to the community free of charge and through the sweat of people that are pretty dedicated to something amazing being a gift for the world.

The Nexus rocks and nobody should ever forget it!

"because being greeted with “Ah that sucks, I hope you can fix it soon! Good luck!” is better than being attacked with “WTF this is the worst pile of crap I’ve ever used and you should be ashamed” when something goes wrong."

You should read the comments on mods...

Ah, if only we had someone running the country based on the idea of providing a quality service instead of lining their own pockets.

Great site, I hardly notice any downtime, maybe once or twice since I joined a couple of years ago. It was out of genuine appreciation that I bought lifetime membership, (with optimism of future ES games). A voluntary donation option as retakrew7 says below, should be warmly received.

Long live The Nexus.