Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne,

You and your team are some amazing people! I'm not sure about you guys, but if i had these sites, it would be hard for me to fight the temptations... You are an inspiration to websites and their owners and developers! Making a site of this quality and keeping it up and running, I cant even imagine. Keep up the great work!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Dark0ne:

My cousin has a friend who is working for a gaming company. I have met him once. You know what did he told me about NexusMods.com? That the Bethesda staff and the Valve employees have the word Nexus in their dictionary.

You understand what I am saying. Heh? :)

Keep up the good work and don't forget, millions of gamers are here and we are at your side!

We are really sick with the ads anywhere in the world and the Internet, as if they weren't enough already! When we visit Nexus, we feel we are in a an ad-free heaven. This is the key factor to Nexus's success and popularity among the gaming masses.

I think Google understood this and is trying to avoid ads (except a few small text) in Google Mail, as we all know that ads only disturb us, annoy us and temper with our needs and therefore stress us.

EDIT: the world seriously needs fewer ads and more goodwill! The nexus team is a fine example of what humans need in the modern, greed world.

Edited by SilentResident

Thank you Dark0ne and to all the other staff who continue to provide this wonderful place for millions to enjoy.

Like the millions of users of this website, I'm extremely grateful for the fact that this place exists at all. Having a simple go-to site for fans of various games in which mods/expansions are available and discussions etc are all under one roof is quiet simply brilliant and that it's done without the almighty dollar being the driving imperative is truly commendable and in many ways, inspirational. It's also an an excellent platform for aspiration game designers and programmers to show case their talents and abilities to the wider world. Hopefully some of the big guys will take note of the many talented folks who are that are assembled here and perhaps some exciting and prosperous careers can be launched for their labors of love that come through modding.

Anyway, thanks again for all your efforts.

:)

Edited by Talwyn224

This site is the reason I still play Skyrim. It's the mods that keep me coming back, not the expansions; it's the mods that make me buy the expansions at all. Keep it up, it's well appreciated. Edited by karlbaz

Dark0ne: you have opened a new world to me: I've been playing only vanilla versions for so many years for fear of bugs and crashing when installing mods and no one to help me with them - now everything has changed... and moreover I read your "5 pages nonsense" and I'm touched by your approach - all over the world everyone is there just for the money ... and then I arrive on Nexus and oh what a relief!!

I find a community of people doing a vast amount of work for the passion and beauty of it... it's almost unbelievable.. as soon as I can I will go Premium: please please continue your work! I love you all very much *-*

Reading posts like this one is also important for me, not only because it gives me an idea about what to expect from the Nexus in the future, but more importantly also about what it takes to keep it running. Al I can say is that I do very much appreciate the effort you've put into this site over the years. It gives comfort knowing that you and the team put our interests as end users first.

You've essentially given millions of people a place to share the fruits of their creativity, whether through mods, pictures, or just a thoughtful post. To say that the Nexus is precious to many is perhaps no exaggeration. My best wishes for your future endeavor with regard to the site.