Remove Apply Poison Message ?

ashiikhan

• 1 month later...

Mardoxx had a mod that removed it, but he took it down since it was causing CTDs. I'm not sure how he accomplished it. He is one of the devs for SkyUI, so my thought is that if that crew can't figure it out, I have no shot. :(

I decided to just juice the Concentrated Poison perk from 2 to 5 instead. You could also set it to 10 or to whatever. This isn't a great solution, but at least it prevents you from having to click on that annoying message box every time you want to attack.

It still pauses the action though. I'm looking for a more permanent solution. For someone who likes everything they use to be hotkeyed so they don't have to go into a menu during combat, poison is the only thing that pauses the game regardless, even if only for a moment.

@LP1

If there's a will, there's surely a way. I've been exploring the enhance weapon effect archetype. Would take some work, but could remove the poison flag from poisons, effectively skipping the message, and just make the potion apply its effects to the weapon anyway. I'm working on multiple mods right now, but I'll post some progress when I get to it.