What's the problem with big breasted followers? (SFW - No crude content)

avidichard

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree with the premise that thin women don't have large breasts. Might, I mention the name Morganna (Kissing Bandit), she's beyond 3BBB; Google her. I know a woman (friend) that is very large and waif thin and close to 3BBB. Women this size are not prolific. I think a follower with 3BBB body would be fine and realistic in the Skyrim world space. I would also like some petite sized follower(s). The problem comes in with fitting them with upgraded armor. I have yet to figure out how to fit armor to different sized (body type) ladies using bodyslide.

I disagree with the premise that thin women don't have large breasts. Might, I mention the name Morgana, she's beyond 3BBB; Google her. I know a woman (friend) that is very large and waif thin and close to 3BBB. Women this size are not prolific. I think a follower with 3BBB body would be fine and realistic in the Skyrim world space. I would also like some petite sized follower(s). The problem comes in with fitting them with upgraded armor. I have yet to figure out how to fit armor to different sized (body type) ladies using bodyslide.

If they have a bodyslide definition, and if you are willing to "sacrifice" an armor piece of clothing to a given NPC, (at least followers anyway) it's not that difficult.

I've fitted armor specifically to several followers. I just can't use it on any other follower nor apply it to my female player, since they don't share the same body.

As for random NPCs.... well, idk. There are limits with the current system.

My custom 3BA body has a very drastic change in chest proportions from 0 to 100 weight (I don't think I can share demonstrative screenshots even from BodySlide), and clothing fitted to it with BodySlide works fine regardless of the weight. I'd rather use that approach than having to do something special for a bunch of NPCs with different bodies. This time around I said to heck with that. I don't get wild variations, no edge cases, but I'm okay with that, because it's much less work.

Edited by VulcanTourist

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be fake if all these big boobed beauties were everywhere. Also...slim...in shape women don't or rarely have gigantic knockers.

fair enough on breast size. However, on weight., fat women aren't new, but prior to very recently, they were rare and generally part of the very wealthy set.

Today however, when I see an image or video of "average" college aged women, almost all of them look like they've had two or three children and are approaching middle age, where weight tends to accumulate in both women and men, rather than 18-25 year olds. Same for the guys. They're all carrying 30, 40, 50 ,60 lbs of excess weight from a lack of normal exercise.

I would not expect to see tons of overweight women in a frigid, circa 1200-1400AD Nordic site. Perhaps in some communities in the Mediterranean, where there is a more natural tendency to sedentary life (due to the warm climate and a chance for bumper crops), but not up north.

Just adding to this again. What's a bit boring is to go through all those followers in the Nexus pages and find a natural good looking normal breasted follower. Maybe a simple sorting option could help like "Hentai", "Natural", "Quested", etc would be neat.

But these days, WOW, it seams that the closer we are to TES6, the more poor and so-so talented modders are hopping on. In the middle of TESV's golden days, good modders were at it with gorgeous texture mods, nice followers like Sofia. Now, we are left with those learning how to mod or wanting to transform Skyrim in a new 3D Sex game. Now I understand why the guy says he was an adventurer like me but got an arrow in the knee. I used to be a mad modded skyrim fan but now I see hordes of unatural big breasted mods.

I'll also add, same thing for extra out-of-this-world skimpy almost naked outfits. Don't get me wrong, I super love sexy outfits but not something hiding just the nipples and a 2 inch wide pubic hidden, half butt naked skirt with the power of a Dadric armor. Or a high heals skin tight latex suit shining in the dark. You know. Hey, I'm a mage, almost naked in high heels fighting a dragon and an army of skeletons. Check me out, I'll run like having the best running shoes in Slyrim. LOLLL

Honestly i'm honestly agreeing with this whole discussion, there is a lot of busty female mods, Though i dont see it as a problem, but i feel generally there should be more male follower mods with good writing... stuff like Inigo, Lucien and so forth, but if anything and ill be honest, Im a guy in real life, okay, yes, its normal to see tits that are bigger than heads nowadays in the skyrim mod directory because well.. Men... honestly, are... welll, "animals" to say the least, and thats just saying something... Anyways I am trying to also make a male follower mod and im open to ideas, in terms of having a custom voiced, custom quest, follower, thats something im still debating on due to the fact that money is involved in some shape or form...