All shall welcome Alexander the Great

Alexander the Great

Hello all, i, as you may have picked up, am Alexander the Great. i have been playing Morrowind since it came out. I lost the game for a time but have currently picked it back up again. I would like to read the forums and comment when i feel is appropriate. I intend to write by the rules and be fair. I have been recommended by Flightless Bird. I have made multiple mods, most of them characters from other games and such but i have added in files from previuos games and friends games. I hope to enjoy myself while in here and i hope to make your time spent more worthwhile. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day to you, Alexander. Welcome to the forums and have fun. I'd strongly suggest you thoroughly read through the forum rules and TOS. Adhere to those simple rules (and do not ask "why") and you'll truly earn the name "The Great".

welcome, Alexander, have fun, use the edit, search and report functions, and don't spam. Respect Moderators, and obey the Great Dark One. :ph34r:

...don't ask how to get to Mournhold or when MEMod is coming out.

Welcome to the forums Alexander, have fun and don't spam ;)

And for god's sake, don't accept any stick-like foods from anyone around here... they're doing some nasty and wrong things to them nowadays... :shifty:

Just for the record, this is called a "thread". A forum is the thing you post it in ;) just so there's not any confusion.

Archived