Tribes in Capitol Wasteland

Crazybuddha56

I was thinking that Bethesda really let the whole tribal idea go, and I think it might be cool to see some tribes in the wasteland, like in fallout 2. Like tribal gear, clothes or an entire tribe. I though that the idea of people going native because of the nuclear holocaust was a interesting idea, and would like to see it revived. Thanks to anyone who likes the idea and super thanks if you actually use the idea.

right now most modders adding stuff like this to the game are improving the pre-existing settlements that are far from adequate.

Once several of these mods are out I'd re-post your idea as it will be more appealing and higher on the priority list by that stage.

i agree with this. imo they took the 50's backdrop and pushed it way too far. there were some such 50's esq elements in the fallout setting, but it was not the particular art direction the game took as far as trends and clothing, i mean look at shady sands, the common garb could be more related to a Arabic style crossed with tribal/nomadic.

my .02 i guess

Archived