Dragonborn release hour?

Bolwing

So I've pre-purchased Dragonborn today. It wasn't going to be available here in Poland until it's translated, but it appeared as a purchasable dlc on Steam today (it was region-locked yesterday). My question is - is it going to start downloading at midnight, February 5 local time (a few hours away) or will I have to wait until the US midnight - 1 day away at the time of my typing this? Cause Steam says that it's going to unlock in about a day.

EDIT: I use the Polish version of Steam, if that changes anything. I also use the original English language version of Skyrim.

Edited by Bolwing

I'm in North America and in the eastern time zone, it well probable pre-load at midnight tonight or most likely noon tomorrow

see green rectangle in pic below

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z383/Craigsters/1day_zps8cba7ad8.jpg

owe if you downloaded and installed "Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC)" in the past, make sure it's in your data folder again or steam well re-install it again along with the new DLC taken longer!..

I downloaded "Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC)" but leave it unchecked in the game loader regretting ever installing it, I turned on the check marks for those two texture packs again to avoid a long install of dragonborn!..

Edited by hard8

once you install the Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC) you can't get rid of it, every game update or DLC install it well re-install along with the update or DLC

I read that the community made hi res texture pack mod is way better then bethesda's

once you install the Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC) you can't get rid of it, every game update or DLC install it well re-install along with the update or DLC

I read that the community made hi res texture pack mod is way better then bethesda's

Actually, you can remove it. Simply send Valve a request in the technical support stuff. All you have to tell them is that you want the codes and subscription removed from your account because it is taking up to much bandwidth to download every time and causes many issues and it wasn't what I though it was. There won't be any issue because it's free stuff. Within a few days a Valve Customer Service guy will respond to you with an email stating that the item has been removed from your account, if you wish to get it back, simply click on "subscribe" to reacquire your content.

-Elsarian

Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait patiently untill the evening to play Dragonborn. It refuses to download.

Edit: It's downloading! It's bloody downloading! YES!

Edited by Bolwing